There are a few rules that I must follow before I can pass this award onto some pretty awesome bloggers out there.
Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself:
1. As a child, I had an overactive imagination. I once wrote a "I'm Thankful For ..." list that involved "my chickens". My parents both assured me I never had any chickens.
2. My love for diamonds and the fact that I am broke often cause internal conflicts in my life.
3. The most beautiful place I've ever visited was Zion National Park in Utah.
4. I recently moved from the country where my next door neighbors were cows to a duplex in a more residential area. I'm still adjusting.
5. I love fresh GA shrimp and could eat those little buggers all day long every day.
6. I only like the color orange in moderation and never when it is associated with football.
7. I'm always looking for excuses to spend hours on end out in the sunshine. [Side note: I also avidly search for excuses to take a nap ...]
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered: