Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Got any chimps for sale?


1.   You should always take time to  say "I love you". Three powerful little words.

2.  Ice cream in waffle cones    make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for  August 2013 (wow that seems a long way away ....)   .

4.    Friday   is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is  dancing through my house in my PJ's for no good reason ....

6.  If I could, I would  train a chimpanzee to clean my kitchen ...

7.  I rather like    dreams that make me never want to wake up   .










\
Photobucket



1. Kiwi is my favorite fruit
2. I know it sounds silly but, I can’t stand touching stone bakeware.
3. The smell of cigarettes reminds me of PB (even though he doesn't smoke anymore).
4. I have to lock the door before I walk away from it because goodness knows I'll forget and leave it wide open for all the boogers to come on in.




2 comments:

  1. Ice cream in waffle cones are absolute bliss! I think McDonalds should switch their normal ice cream cones for waffle, man I'd be there everyday.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiwi - yum... Love them but there is so much work for such little fruit...

    ReplyDelete