1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets? Having never slept on silk sheets, I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage when it comes to answering this question well. However, I do know that I prefer cotton over flannel. Flannel is a wonderful material but for sheets it is a bit of a pain. Give me my cotton any day of the week ;) And hey maybe one day I will
rob a bank win the lottery and invest in some silk sheets just to see if they are better.
2. What time zone are you in? Eastern
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Having 10 days off. It's the most awesome benefit of my job :) And this holiday season will involve my baby sister moving in with me! Of course I also love giving gifts and eating good food.
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!) Starbucks' Peppermint Hot Chocolate
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world? For me personally, it would be anything in law enforcement. I'm so thankful for the people who do those jobs, but I just don't have the constitution for that kind of career. In general, however, I think the worst job is always the job that you are absolutely not suited for. If you love what you do, then it's awesome (even if it is embalming dead people or hauling off trash or wading in poo all day ...). If you don't love what you do (even if it is a supposedly great career like doctor/lawyer/etc), then it's awful and quite possibly the worst job in the world ...
Sorry to go all philosophical on y'all like that. Hmmmm .... maybe I should hunt down that caffeine.
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a mom when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a part time stay at home wife with a kickbutt side job like "Superhero" or "Secret Agent" .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my dad .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a flapper back in my high school band days. I borrowed a flapper dress from my Grandma and certainly looked the part .
5. My favorite childhood toy was a deck of cards. I could play for hours on end with a deck of cards. I think I was ALWAYS playing solitaire.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I rode up the street with a neighbor without informing my parents of where I was going. I was big on disappearing and did it multiple times. My parents weren't fans of my disappearing act to say the least.
7. I get daily inspiration from the kids I work with, Pinterest (It's an addiction!), awesome bloggers, crazy family members, and PB (he's kind of my muse).
- I have an _uncontrollable need to shop___ at _any online store that is having a "sale"___
- I always buy _crap__ that_I don't need__ If__I give into the temptation to shop those "sales"_
- I spend way too much time ___playing Facebook apps_
- I hope that when people meet me and think about me they _ smile and say yeah Babygirl she's pretty cool!