Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Do you love me? Now that I can dance ......



1. I always refuse to admit that when I wear heels I'm taller than PB [I just pretend like I'm not and rock my heels anyways. I love PB, but I can't bring myself to choose him over my heels ...]
2. I won’t eat bugs. I'm violently opposed to those suckers in all ways possible but most especially the willing consumption of them.
3. I would like to hang out with [at the risk of sounding like a broken record] PB (or of course Drew Barrymore) for a day.
4. I would like to learn how to tie a knot in a cherry stem using only my tongue [that sounded less g-rated than I meant for it to .....]





1.   Somewhere someone is  doing a happy dance (of course that someone is not me and that somewhere is not here) .... "Do a little dance, Make a little love, Get down tonight"

2. (Get ready .... you know you all see this one coming) PB  is/are (and probably always will be) my muse.

3.  It would suck if  football  was no more because then my Saturdays would be full of boredom ...

4.  The arrival of my paycheck into my bank account  is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like  a marathon. We train hard and then run slow and steady until we reach the finish line.

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want to curl up in my big comfy bed wrapped up in PB's arms and just talk about anything and everything .... I miss him.

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...  I plugged my phone into charge while I was chatting on it. Next thing I knew the little sucker was beeping at me and flashing "Low Battery" so I started investigating and lo and behold I hadn't even plugged the power strip into the wall. Boy some days I think I'm the blonde ...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I do that cell phone thing ALL THE TIME. It sucks. Stopping by from the little things we do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock those heels! When I first started dating my hubby, he didn't like when I wore heels and was taller than him. I refused to stop wearing them, and now, he doesn't care at all...

    ReplyDelete