Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Traditions

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge 
 
 
 


 I didn't realize this was going to be so difficult. I have literally sat here staring at the words "Fall Traditions" for what seemed like hours trying to rack my brain for just one teensy weensy one. And I have come up blank. So, instead of telling you what Fall Traditions I have. I'm going to tell you all about the Fall Traditions I hope to start now that I have started a new chapter in my life.

[1] Football (not a new tradition)

Source: google.com via Cyndee on Pinterest
 
 
When I lived with my parents, my dad and I always listened to and/or watched the Dawgs play. Now that I'm out on my own [again], I'd really like to take this one step further and tailgate or pre-game at the house (or maybe not my house because I don't have a TV). 

[2] Corn Mazes

 
 
Seriously, we take the teenagers to one of these every year. It's so much fun! Especially after day :)

[3] Halloween/Judgment House
 
 
Another yearly activity with our teens is Judgment House. And I personally love Halloween (or any holiday).

[4] Decorating 
 
 
Fall has so many great holidays that I get to dress up the house for. Or even throw a party. I love parties!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment