Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays 
 
 
 
IT'S OK ...
 
- to love my boyfriend but be thankful for the time apart.
 
- to hate going to wedding/baby showers as a single woman.
 
- to drive 20 miles out of the way to watch DWTS live on Monday nights instead of on Hulu on Tuesdays ;)
 
- to not want the traditional "life plan" that all my friends want [marriage, babies, happily ever after ...]
 
- to not refill the candy jar EVERY time my co-workers empty it.
 
- dance around like a 2 year old every time my mailbox spits out a letter from PB.
 
- to inform PB that I will wear heels at our wedding even if that makes me taller than him ...
 
- to spend at least a dollar a day in the vending machine downstairs .. [Yes, Mr. Budget, I know that's not really ok.]
 
- to be totally embarrassed in an adult toy shop ...
 
- to hate that Blogger just ate my original post!
 
- to not wash dishes for a week because I walk in the door in time to go to bed every night.
 
- to be SUPER excited to be really baking for the first time in my new house.
 
- to rely solely on Twelve's football knowledge to make my weekly picks in our college football pool.
 
- to not have won said pool ... ONCE!!!
 
- to question Twelve's football knowledge.
 
- to want a pair of kickbutt red heels more than ANYTHING. 

- to miss PB dearly.
 
- to LOVE this link up!!





No comments:

Post a Comment