- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 cups water
- 1 pouch Campbell's® Dry Onion Soup and Recipe Mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onion
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add chicken and chili powder and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add chicken soup, water and soup mix. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
- Add beans and heat through. Garnish with cheese and onions.