Honestly I'd love to be anything where I could set my own schedule. I love what I do, but I would like a little more flexibility. Unrealistically, I want to be a trophy wife.
2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
PB says that is the sign of true love :)
Admittedly I'm not necessarily a big farter, but if I feel the need to let one rip then it doesn't matter if I'm alone or with PB I'm going to release that pressure ;] And you better believe there is no shame in my game. I ain't denying that sucker. I'm pretty dawggone proud of my silent but deadly bombs!
3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
Nevada, I do believe. Good ol' family road trip. Kind of a cross country deal for this Southern girl.
4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
No kids. And as a kid, I always planned my own parties. They were usually of the sleepover variety!
5. Fave thing about fall?
Jeans & Sleeves [a whole lot less shaving going on! especially since I'm masquerading as a single woman at the moment. my hairy pits will keep all those boys away ;)]
1. The best thing I did all week was get a ding dang compliment out of Twelve. Heck yeah this girl can bake!
2. Letters from PB make me super happy.
3. Pets are definitely in my future.
4. My sweet boyfriend is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to jeans, boots, bonfires, corn mazes, pumpkins, & hot chocolate ...
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a pair of short black boots ...
7. This weekend I am going to hitch a few rides with the parental units! yay for gas saving measures.
1. When I was little, all I wanted was a big fairytale wedding ...
2. I always want to love to clean my house but no matter how hard I try, I don’t.
3. The best part of it all was that I fell in love and lost all my inhibitions ...
4. The mist around the mountains makes me remember better times ...