Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall clothes/trends/makeup

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge 
 
 
 Ooooh today is going to be a Pinterest day. How did I ever pick out my Fall wardrobe without it?!?! 



[1] Mustard (I'm in love with it. I think this is just a variation of my love for yellow shoes ...)






[2] Jackets (I really can't wear them because I'm too hot-natured, but I love how chic they look!)





Source: aoisos.com via Kendra on Pinterest


[3] Boots (Isn't that the point of cooler weather?!?!)



[4] Jeans (I love me some cute, comfy jeans!)





[5] Red & Black (It's a GA thing ....)






 Source: shopruche.com via Kristy on Pinterest


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Loving all your Fall inspiration! Mustard yellow (and grey) are my favorites. I like the nautical look too for Fall.

    Happy Tuesday :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pull off yellows :( Love those outfits!!

    ♥ www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete