Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Look Back on the Learning

This week I'm looking back at 2011.
And gearing up for 2012.

Today is all about the things I have learned this year.

  • Plans change. Fast.
  • Love is worth it.
  • Even the best of friends aren't always reliable.
  • You need at least one person who would be willing to bail you out of jail.
  • Everyone needs to vent occasionally. Just be careful who you spill your heart to.
  • Be very careful with your heart.
  • Be willing to change. 
  • Home is where the heart is. Even if that place is a one room tin can.
  • Being 24 and not married is not a sin.
  • Leaving me for another girl the day after my birthday is hard to forgive.
  • Humans screw up. A lot.
  • When words fail, music speaks.
  • Always say I love you.
  • You never know when your last kiss will take place. Make every one spectacular.
  • Letters haven't gone out of style.
  • My choices don't make me subhuman.
  • It's okay to cry, but don't wallow.
  • God is in control.
  • And He has awesome plans even when they don't look so awesome to me.
  • Sometimes things fall apart.
  • And that's okay.
  • Life is good.
  • God is amazing.
  • And Love is real.
Here's to learning many more things in 2012!





PS - What did you learn in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment