This week I'm looking back at 2011.
And gearing up for 2012.
Today is all about the things I have learned this year.
- Plans change. Fast.
- Love is worth it.
- Even the best of friends aren't always reliable.
- You need at least one person who would be willing to bail you out of jail.
- Everyone needs to vent occasionally. Just be careful who you spill your heart to.
- Be very careful with your heart.
- Be willing to change.
- Home is where the heart is. Even if that place is a one room tin can.
- Being 24 and not married is not a sin.
- Leaving me for another girl the day after my birthday is hard to forgive.
- Humans screw up. A lot.
- When words fail, music speaks.
- Always say I love you.
- You never know when your last kiss will take place. Make every one spectacular.
- Letters haven't gone out of style.
- My choices don't make me subhuman.
- It's okay to cry, but don't wallow.
- God is in control.
- And He has awesome plans even when they don't look so awesome to me.
- Sometimes things fall apart.
- And that's okay.
- Life is good.
- God is amazing.
- And Love is real.
PS - What did you learn in 2011?