Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

6 Months ...

My dearest PB,


Today is our official 6 month-versary ...

We've been apart 4 of those 6 months. I can't tell you whether or not this separation has been an aid or a hindrance to the longevity of our relationship. However, I do know that there is no distance that will hinder my love for you. I feel as though I have always loved you. And I'm convinced I always will.

We still have 20 more months before we can be together again ...

So, when you read this ... this is what I want you to know. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I am so thankful that you are in my life. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense to anyone looking at us from the outside, but I know the real you. I know the you that most people are never fortunate enough to meet. I know the you under the labels. I would follow you to the end of the earth. I would rather live in the Tin Can with you than in my 2 bedroom home alone. I just wish I had more words to say "I love you".

I know we disagree on the day we first met. And I can tell you why that it is ... I knew you long before you knew me. The first time I visited Providence I saw you ... and fell immediately. I was a gangly preteen who you didn't look twice at. On the day you actually "saw" me for the first time I was smitten. But I'm not dumb I don't admit to falling fast. I backed off and played you like a fiddle. A typical move of my teenage self. I never expected in a million years that you would still love me 10 years later, but I'm so glad you do.

My prayer for you today is that you would open your eyes and your heart to the love and peace that only the Lord Jesus can provide. I pray that He will fill your heart with wisdom (the ability to see God's plans) and knowledge of Him. I pray always for your safety. And I pray that regardless of my selfish want to have you here with me that God's plan for your life will be manifested through this trial.





Love Always,
Your Babygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment