Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Twilight is NOT my jam ....

 
 
 
 
 
1.  I really need to clean my kitchen .... I swear the dishes just magically appear :(

2.  What food makes you think of Christmas? Orange Pancakes. They're a tradition in my family. We have them for brunch on Christmas morning.

3.  If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Maybe the next age? I think I would like 25. I'd like to get there and then I can make this decision.

4.  What was your first paying job? I cut grass for a living in my younger days ...

5.  Have you read the Twilight series?  No.
 

 


 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. stopping by from MMOM
    I've not read the Twilight books either. I don't intent to. I just couldn't understand what all the fuss was about.

    ReplyDelete