Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Did you say doughnuts?

Today is a downright wonderful Wednesday.
I have lost count of what day it is ....
I no longer know what the end of my countdown will be ....
Lol it's the end of the world as I know it ....
And I feel fine :)







It's not literally the end of the world ...
I just thought it was amusing.
Anyhoo, there is a box of doughnuts sitting on my desk taunting me today. [Thanks, Bossman!]
However, it is the beginning of a few days of somewhat freedom.
Most of our faculty are headed out to a conference so our office will be super quiet!
And I could probably think of a million other awesome things to write about but they will wait till another post.
For now, it's thankful thought time.

Today, I'm thankful for:
Quiet Days & Doughnuts



No comments:

Post a Comment