Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chapter 3: Chester

Day 92

Just when you think you're done with transitions.
Just when you think life will return to normal.
Just when you think you have it all figured out.

Life throws you a curveball.
I do believe this is meant to keep me on my toes.

My personal curveball is also the beginning of chapter 3.
See, I thought chapter 3 would be the one where PB & I are finally in the same space together again.
But apparently our story has more chapters than I realized.
It's a relief to know that I'm not in charge of writing this book.
And it is certainly a joy to watch how God works, but some days I admit to being taken aback when I am caught off guard.

Chapter 3: Chester

A few short weeks ago I was in the middle of a transition certain that I wouldn't be waiting in limbo again until it was all over, but I'm not in charge. And it seems that God had plans for PB in Chester. So, to Chester he went. And now I'm waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for communication to begin again. PB is certain this is truly the last transition until he comes home. I admit to not being as certain. I'm leery after this abrupt and completely unexpected [for me] transition. (How many times can I put transition in a post? Someone count for me.) The reality of even more distance between us is a difficult one for me to take in. I am well aware that distance is just a number and it doesn't matter how big or small that number is. Distance is still distance, but for some reason when the number of miles is larger it seems a little harder to bear. But enough of this "Oh look at me I'm super depressed" talk. Let's move on to today's thankful thought.



Today, I'm thankful for:
THE USPS!!!
^^^^ they are my main link to PB most days. And I am so super thankful for them :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment