Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Day Before Thanksgiving ...

It is not even 10 AM, and I want to go home.
This is my last day of work before the 4 day weekend.
And I'm sick of being here.
There are 3 people on my hallway.
And less than 20 in this whole building.

My house is nearly cleaned.
And my sister is coming over this afternoon.
And then I get an early Turkey Day dinner tonight!
Yay, yay, yay! It's going to be a dingdang good day.

And to top it off, my trusty dusty mailbox spit out a beautiful letter yesterday.
And I smiled like a crazy person and danced around my kitchen in my socks.
My sweet boy is settled and doing alright. He sent me enough info to calm nerves and keep me from going into "I-must-control-all-things" mode. I did mention that he is amazing, didn't I? No? Well, he certainly is.
Today is 5 beautiful months for us. So, it was a super happy surprise to see his scrawly cursive writing on that envelope. And the other happy surprise is that I am going to surprise PB by visiting him in Chester! He doesn't know it yet, but I'm pretty stoked. I'm totally working out the details today.

Turns out Thanksgiving isn't so bad after all :)
I have a whole heckuva lot to be thankful for.
Today, I'm definitely thankful for my sweet, amazing, wonderful boyfriend.
He rocks my world, and I'm so thankful that God blessed me with him.

In case, I don't make it back on here tomorrow. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment