Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Dish Fairy Visited Me!

This weekend snuck up on me ....
So, I'm doing a little backtracking on this fabulous Monday.
Honestly, this Monday is anything but fabulous.
But hey aren't we supposed to be thankful even on sucky days?!?!
So, let's get thankful.


Saturday [Day 12]: I was/am thankful for the good memories that wrap themselves around me and make me feel less lonely on days spent at home by myself.

Sunday [Day 13]: I was/am thankful for the good friend who came over and washed all my dishes for me. I swear he is secretly the dish fairy.

Today [Day 14]: I'm thankful for the flexibility of my job.


And now I'm headed out to attend a funeral.
And then I'm taking the rest of the day to get my ducks in a row.
Here's hoping that today is a GOOD mail day!
I could use a letter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment