Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Bell Bottoms & Birds

Friday, oh how I love you! Tonight I'm hitting the town one last time with the guy who has become my best friend. Tomorrow he will pack up his worldly belongings and move home to South Carolina. I will miss him dearly, but I know that this move will be super beneficial for him (and maybe even for me too). But before we paint the town red, I'm taking the time to link up with three lovely ladies who make my Fridays ROCK! So, visit their blogs and join in on the fun. It is Friday after all!




1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? I have lots of "good mood" songs. A whole playlist even ... but the one that comes to mind is definitely this one.




2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? We're getting a real one this year! (for the first time in a few years ...) I'm stoked!

3. What are you thankful for? My Savior and His love for me, my family, my sweet boyfriend, my awesome friends, my wonderful job, my cute little house, God's provision, and the list could go on forever. I'm so very, very blessed!

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? I think the only fashion fad that I have truly loved FOREVER would have to be bell bottoms and platform shoes. They are downright awful, but I so love them!

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? I used to ALWAYS fill my tank up when the needle hit 1/4 a tank, but gas prices have forced me to resort to waiting on that silly fuel light. I do a lot of praying that my car will make it to the nearest gas station.






1.   A nervous habit I have is     biting my nails, biting my lower lip, or twirling a curl around my finger   .

2.   Something that makes me sad is   the lack of concern that is becoming apparent in our youth group     .

3.  Today I am thankful for   reassurance, love, and socks    .

4. My favorite room in my house is    my kitchen because it is the room that almost looks finished and I spend a good deal of time in there making my house smell good   .

5.  I can't stand    people being downright rude  .

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    set up a collect call account via my cell phone and buy the necklace I've been looking at for my sister's graduation gift .

7.  The last person I hung out with was    my teenagers on Wednesday ...  .
 
 
 
 
 
 

1.       I love the smell of baking bread!
2.       When I fly, I think I am a bird [lol I've never been on a plane so if I were flying I would be a bird ...]
3.       I don’t like Thanksgiving but I feel like I should.
4.       My favorite color is blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment