Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 100: Life is Good

Day 100

Today is day 100. And at this moment I am no closer to a countdown than I was at Day 1. I know now that this adventure is a full out rollercoaster. I know that there are probably going to be both good and bad days for the duration of this, but that's life. Today is good. I'm feeling very much like myself today. I'm standing on my own two feet. I miss PB dearly, but I'm finally coping. My best friend who has been my crutch throughout the past 100 days is moving out of state tomorrow. And so begins another chapter in the life of Babygirl. 

As of today I have not had any contact with PB in a week and a half. It's been a bit rough, but overall it has been good for me. There are times when I need to stand on my own two feet. This is one of them. On Day 100, I'm certain that I chose the right life for me. I'm confident in my love for PB, and I am thankful for every moment we have had together. You want a quick summary? Day 100 = Life is inherently good, and I am making the most of it. My love for PB is growing by leaps and bounds daily. And I pray the countdown will soon commence. Stay tuned for that. I'll be celebrating in some crazy style when that day comes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment