Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

That's Miss Batty to You!




1. What movie do you love to quote? The Sandlot [a classic!]
In my house the line "You got it .... AHHHHHHH!" is used a heckuva lot.

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle? No. Though PB is always swearing he will get me on the back of his. We'll see ....

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Stay in bed [preferably cuddled up next to PB]

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift? I'm a "more is more" girl. I'm not looking for a great big price tag, but I love getting more than one gift!

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong? This sounds like something I would do. I can't recall a time when I actually did, but it sure sounds like me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is  stocking up on discounted Halloween candy!!!

2.   Colder weather makes me  a wee bit unhappy. I much prefer my scorching hot summers.

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are   fantastic deals, handwritten letters, and my teenagers  .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    flip flops. My boss would just have to get over it   .

5.  My personality type is   sporadic and a wee bit insane. I'm demanding, giving, bossy, extroverted and at times antisocial.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     chocolate and sales .

7.  My favorite color to wear is   red on Fridays .






1.       I have never been to a tattoo parlor even though a few friends of mine owned one for a while.
2.       I hate to admit it, but sometimes I tend to be clingy or needy. It pisses me off!
3.       If I didn’t have Google Maps I’d be completely lost literally
4.       Feeling like I accomplished something is always the best feeling at the end of the day










 Free Food!!! (or my job whichever is socially acceptable to be thankful for ...) How about free food AT my job!!! Score!












2 comments: