Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's a Nonsensical Hump Day

Do you ever have a day when your heart isn't in ANYTHING you do?
That's today for me. I just can't seem to get into any of this.
Work seems long and super boring.
It just makes me wanna go home.

I have a whole lot of extra free time since I'm not taking classes this semester.
And I have established that free time is NOT a good thing for me.
So I'm debating taking on a second job.
Or a really awesome hobby.
Opinions?!?

Right now, it seems my hobby is Netflix.
Which is not a good hobby for me.
It makes me super lazy.
Even more so than usual.

And now I've finally been pardoned from my super long day at work.
So, I'm going to run before they change their minds.
Hope y'all have a great evening :)

And tomorrow I'll be more sensical ;]



No comments:

Post a Comment