Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Funkless Day!

Goodbye, Mister Funk!
It's ok with me if you want to take a LONG vacation.

Life is a rollercoaster. At least, my life is. And some days/weeks/months the odds are stacked against me. It's like my little cars are weighted down with bricks, and I'm desperately trying to make it to the top of the big hill. This is one of those weeks. Which makes the accomplishment of moving up the hill so much sweeter. It's a slow climb of course and the descent to Funktown will be rapid as always, but for now I'm just enjoying the climb. Sitting around every night feeling sorry for myself just wasn't cutting it. So, I set up a night out with a friend this Friday. He's super awesome and having a rough go of things at the moment, but he's so supportive of me and my relationship with PB. And that of course makes me feel super comfortable around him. So, we're hitting up the movies. Then on Saturday I'm hijacking my little sister, and we're off for a little more thrift store shopping. And then my poor house is begging me to whip it into shape before the beginning of my first FULL week back at work. I'm a little worried that this weekend may be the top of the hill, but I'm hoping something even more wonderful is in store for next week. Maybe I'll just keep climbing for awhile.

Now, I'm off to finish my latest letter to PB.
And then it'll be back to work time for me.

Have a terrific Thursday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment