Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



YAY for Java's link party!!!! What better way to celebrate this Magical Monday! Y'all all head over there and grab the questions and her button. Then post your answers and link back to Java. I want to read all your answers so do it! And feel free to comment on my post :)

Questions:

1.  My favorite kind of animal is _______?
A loving, cuddly dog. I'm still waiting for the day that I live in a pet friendly home so that I can have one ....






Source: None via Nina on Pinterest


Source: None via Christine on Pinterest




2.  Do you like your handwriting?
Most days I do believe that I do. Especially when I slow down and write like I mean it. When I'm trying to get all my thoughts down before I forget them then my handwriting starts looks super crazy. 

 
Source: None via Tami on Pinterest


Source: None via Fiona on Pinterest



3.  What is the last movie you saw?
I just watched Bridesmaids. And seriously I was disappointed. I thought I would like it a lot more than I did, but I felt like there were a lot of loose ends and very little humor. Or at least the kind of humor that I personally enjoy.

 
Source: None via Ashley on Pinterest



4.  Do you buy things on eBay?
I fell head over heels in love with eBay earlier this year. I don't know what took me so long, but now I search eBay like a crazy person for things like hard to find Christmas presents!

One of my first purchases on eBay was a pair of boots like these for PB last Valentine's Day:
 

5.  What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Grandma's Chicken Casserole, BBQ Pork Chops, Fried Okra, Mashed Potatoes, & Homemade Chocolate Pie. Sunday dinners at Grandma's are the absolute best!!!

 
Source: None via Michelle on Pinterest


Source: None via Alesha on Pinterest




Source: None via Christine on Pinterest



Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment