Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 60 = 2 Months

Wow, time has been slipping away from me! Has it really been nearly a week since I posted? My apologies. I spent this weekend with my sibling and then spent yesterday at the dentist [which was a waste of time]. However, I am now back and [possibly] better than ever! Welcome to Day 60. I think I'll post in list format today. I am quite the list lover. Just a random tidbit you may not have known :)

  • Temporary crowns ... SUCK.
  • I hacked PB's email account yesterday. 
  • Sometimes I'm certain the things I post make me sound like a stalker.
  • PB would tell you that I am a stalker ....
  • I really shouldn't admit that. And I don't mean "stalker" in the criminal sense.
  • I really only hacked his account because he doesn't have access to it and it was shooting out spam and getting on my nerves.
  • The medicated crap they put in my temp crown tastes like gumdrops. I'm not a fan.
  • I have a half written letter floating around my house.
  • I would really like to like pumpkin flavored things. I guess I'll have to try again this year ...
  • My poor office space needs some decor. It looks sparse.
  • Today's quote is: "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
  • It is raining outside my window. 
  • Which makes me wish I was curled up in my bed instead of working.
  • I don't think I could ever raise my future littlies to be health freaks.
  • I love sugar WAY too much.
  • And now I am going to wrap this random hodgepodge up.
  • Did I say anything important?
  • Why, no, I certainly do not.
  • But some days there is just nothing important to say.
  • Enjoy my latest favorite from Pinterest.




















     












    1 comment: