Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Love Don't Run .... But I Sometimes Lag




Life Update: I've hit the lag. The place where I debate whether PB cares as much as I do. The place where my communication peters off in hopes that he will begin to initiate communication. PB is currently in a situation where his communication is limited. And I am admittedly a bit needy. [PB would laugh his butt off if he read that. I used to complain incessantly about clingy/needy people. My, how the tables have turned!] And of course since I am in the middle of packing up my whole life and moving away from everything that is safe & "normal" I have boxed up all our pictures and letters and such ... which means that I have only my sad little brain to remember the good times. Can anybody tell that I have had ZERO ounces of caffeine today and that I didn't get enough sleep? My mother taught me a long time ago that life looks better when you're well-rested. Apparently without sleep, caffeine and PB, I get a little melodramatic.

Summary: 
Mood - Melodramatic. 
Life - Not as bad as it seems. 
Love - As strong as ever.  
Overall - 
I am blessed. However, I would be ecstatic if PB would communicate more often.




No comments:

Post a Comment