Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Early Mornings: Awesome or Awful?

I got to see PB today! And by "see" I totally mean video chat. What a wonderful invention! Rolling my butt out of bed at bloody 8:00 AM was so worth it just to hear his voice. And now he has a calling card. So he's going to try to call me next week. You better believe I'm going to be on pins and needles. I'm already flipping out that I might miss his call. He told me today that it was all gonna be ok. And while that is very likely a flat out lie, it makes me feel so much better. I feel like it might ACTUALLY be okay. I'm penning this quickly since I have kids to pick up and then it'll be off to church. The beginning of a super busy day [or week]. But I can't imagine a week starting off better than spending time with God and chatting with PB. Hope y'all's [pronounced "y'all-ses" if you're not from around here] weeks start off just as wonderfully!


No comments:

Post a Comment