Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday!

PB,

Today is the day that marks 27 years that you have been a part of the world's population. Those years haven't all been easy, but they have all been chock full of experiences that made you into the man I love today. I'm so thankful for each every moment of those 27 years. Today brings you one step closer to the dreaded 30. And it blows my mind that we are this old. Seems like just yesterday you were turning 17. You've grown up in so many ways. The man I know today is obviously more mature by leaps and bounds. However, you're also caring, hardworking, charming, loyal, trustworthy, and brutally honest and accepting. You're my best friend. You're the only man I've ever met who cared enough about me to really listen. You're amazing in so many ways. Your words alone make my heart beat double time. You can fix any problem I have even from miles away. Your honesty floors me. Your acceptance of others intrigues me. Your kickbutt attitude and backwoods way of life entrance me. You're the toughest guy I know and the sweetest. And I love you more than words can say. I hope your birthday is beautiful.

Love always and forever,
Babygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment